Tuesday 13 May 2008

FREE WRITING

Hi~ I am Sophia I am so tired that when I come into the classroom teacher want us to write something in my computer….I don’t know what I can write. Maybe I can write this that not usefull….Today is windy day…I don’t like this day. YA! ! Hi~ I am MIN, and I think I am very handsome, everyone think so~ I love breaking! I love sleeping during classes! I am in hot-dance club, and I would be the next club leader!! Haha. We hot-dance club have a performance at 5/27. If you guys want to see how cool I am, then just come and see me!! Yoyo! I hate you, long-long, cause long-long he took off my pants and let lots of people saw my penis yesterday. I think only idiot would do that kind of things. Long-long is a fucking idiot. I do not want to write this kind of thing anymore!! But I want to do it in my mood. From my childhood, I often do not take anything.

No comments: