Thursday 5 June 2008

Ivy League Analytical English

This is one of the magzine that "Ivy League Analytical English" I read last night.And I really want to post it in my blog.Because I want to make myself take more memory about this assay.Bottle water advertisement have people convinced that bottle water is healthier than tap water.However, in most cases,it isn't. Bottle water is storedfor long period of time at warm temperatures.As bottles ago,the chemical used to make plastic flexible gets into the water.Microoranisms can also grow in this environment at high rates.Health officials are particularly concerned about how these effects influence childen, the elderly , and other vulnerable individuals. In fact, they say that infants in particular should never be given bottle water unless it is boiled first.

No comments: